Using the phone
- The present service provider is Frontier. Remember to dial 1+ area code for long distance!
- A rapid beeping when you lift the handset and push talk means that there are messages.
- Always check at the beginning and end of your shift and if you are on the phone for some time.
- To retrieve messages: call the message center at 349-1811.
- At the prompt enter the code 3030 and push #.
- Write down the messages and contact the individuals concerned with the information so they can follow through. These are usually enquiries about classes, so contact the instructors.
- If you are sure you have all the information correct, erase the messages.
- If you don't know who to contact call a Board member.